{30 June - 6 July 2013 | week 27}

8 July 2013

It's week 27 and I'm still up-to-date ! Sadly I know this won't last as we go away on holiday for a week on Saturday :)


What happened this week ?

It was the last week of school before the summer holidays and I decided to record our {everyday life}. Zachary had his last football practice of the year and it was a parents and children game that was lots of fun with Zachary scoring two goals, so he was pleased. I completed the {summer bucket list} and hung it on the wall ready for the holidays.

Left side ~



Right side ~



Techniques ~

Nothing outstanding this week, I was a little pressed for time with the holidays fast approaching, but I did manage some PSE editing.

Details ~


{you can see the windscreen in my sunglasses - yes i'm driving}


Ratio of iPhone to DSLR photos ~ 8 to 3 (one photo taken by Zachary whilst I was driving, the rest taken by me)


Supplies used ~ Becky Higgins Seafoam and Honey core kits, septemberblue weekly number card, paislee press 4x6 psd template, Cathy Zielske {everyday} brushes and School's Out freebie filler, elise cripe digital stamps and July {valley high} stamp via studio calico, PersnicketyPrints freebie 4 July filler, kerri bradford freebie summer printable, nettio designs freebie weekly calendar cards.

Studio Calico gold stars, car, woman and geotag wood chips, Freckled Fawn wood chips and washi tape,  Skipping5 sequins pocket.

Tools used : Design A pocket pages, {Fiskars} corner rounder. All photos taken by me on either my {iPhone} using the VSCO cam app or my {Canon EOS 40D}. All photos printed at home on my HP Deskjet 3059A printer on {Rey} plain white cardstock, {Clairefontaine} grained cardstock, Becky Higgins cardstock or {Avery} classique photo paper.

I use the {eurofurence light} font on my journal cards.

Project Life is a memory keeping system created by Becky Higgins. Each week I use photos and other bits to journal and document our everyday life.

Hope you enjoyed reading, see you after our holiday :) 

As normal I'm linking to {project life tuesday}, the blog by Jessica Turner

Studio Calico is a great source of {project life} goodies, use this link to gain 500 points to redeem on future purchases when you take out a monthly subscription to their kits :)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for including links to where you got some of your cute freebies. They look great on your page, you mix and match really well! Plus I have been looking everywhere for an end of school filler and that one is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi katie - thank you for your lovely comments, you are very welcome <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! I love all the journaling directly onto the photos, that font is wonderful. Thanks for the tips on the freebies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |