{2013 scrapbook layouts}

24 December 2013


Here is a brief summary of my physical scrapbook layouts from 2013. I only started scrapping this year so my style is still evolving but I must say I am hooked !


Here are some of my layouts in more detail :

the night before christmas

first snow

i heart fall

one perfect day

our summer

when witches go riding

so many beautiful reasons

snow angel

ensemble
blue eyes
For those that have asked I have cut the script with my Silhouette Cameo machine and both phrases are by Kolette Hall available in the online Silhouette store :)

Thanks for joining me on my journey this year and a big thanks to all those awesome members of the CT's and members of the forums that have inspired me to produce my layouts. Have a merry Christmas and Happy New Year. See you in 2014 :)

2 comments:

  1. These are amazing, Sarah! I'm such a fan of your beautiful work. Can't believe you just started this year. I'd say you definitely have a style. Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi - thank you so much for your sweet words.xxx

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, however we have a no spam policy so your comment will be published after moderation, thanks for understanding.x

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |